Welcome to the MEDCIN platform homepage!
The MEDCIN (Medical Curriculum Innovations) project aims to produce the best practice in medical curricula standardisation, to exemplify the use of existing technical standards in a real curriculum management system for the European context of medical education, and to drive further advancements within the MEFANET network.
Outcomes of the MEDCIN project:
- To standardise a medical curriculum management system (i.e. the OPTIMED platform);
- To propose an innovative methodological background for the evaluation and mapping of medical curricula;
- To build an original model for comparing medical curricula;
- To foster an increased awareness of existing educational standards produced by MedBiquitous;
- To provide an exemplar implementation for the dissemination of best practices.